at Believers Gospel Chapel
• We believe the Bible in its original documents is the inerrant, inspired Word of God, revealing the ruin of man by sin, and his redemption through faith in the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ
• We believe in the virgin birth of Christ, who is fully God and fully man, His sinless life, vicarious death, bodily resurrection, ascension and present high priestly work of intercession.
• We believe in one Church, the Body of Christ, members of which are united to Him, the Head in heaven, by virtue of their faith in the Savior.
• We believe Christ gives gifts to men. These gifts are for the edification of the believers to be equipped to serve the Lord. We believe that some gifts were foundational, and that some miraculous gifts, such as healing and tongues, were sign gifts given primarily for the Nation of Israel during the transitional period as the Church was being established.
• We believe the hope of the Church is the personal, pretribulational, and imminent return of the Lord to meet the Church in the air. After the seven year tribulation period, the Lord will personally return to the earth to establish His millennial kingdom.
• We believe every true child of God possesses eternal life, being justified by the blood of Christ, is sanctified, indwelt, and sealed with the Holy Spirit, and is safe and secure for all eternity.
• We believe and observe in simplicity the two ordinances left by the Lord Jesus Christ for His people:
• (a) Baptism by immersion for all true believers in Christ
• (b) The Lord's Supper which is celebrated every Lord's Day